How to leverage social platforms to accelerate your business?
I moderated a panel discussion on Wednesday (Aug 12), 9:40am-10:20am (Malaysia time), with the topic of “Leveraging on Social Platform to Accelerate Your Business”, and have a great discussion with these panelists:
• jerrick yeoh | Digital Marketing Manager, Exabytes
• Nikhil Khandelwal | Founder, MysteryQR
• Rachel Tan | Head of Business, Oxwhite
• Maverick Foo, Marketing Strategist and New Profits Consultant, Authority Institute
The participants have learned so much from our panelists. Personally, my top 3 takeaways are:
- First, the social platform is here to stay, and it will continually play a significant role in the digital ecosystem, especially to help you to accelerate your business.
- Secondly, when you think about social, don’t just think about spending ad budget on the platform. You need to develop a proper content strategy. There is no point for you to generate leads without offering great content.
- Last but not least, engagement is the king. Social media players come and go. The key for you is to keep engaging with your audience and customers. Show them you care about them. Show them your love. And the rest will follow.